| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | TIPS FROM T. MARIE
JUNE 28, 2010 Do We Need More Than the Name Virtual Assistant?
All of the SEO goodness in my website and blog have focused on that term. I have a Google Alert set up for the term Virtual Assistant, and today’s alert brought me a link to an ABC News story on, you guessed it, Virtual Assistants. I was excited at the possibility of a major news network shedding some light on our industry. And the second?
| || || |
| | TIPS FROM T. MARIE
OCTOBER 28, 2011 Yes, I’m a Virtual Assistant. No, I’m not Siri. I’m better.
Articles and blog posts have been singing her praises, absolutely amazed at the way she answers their questions and requests. Blog assistance, e-book creation and website creation aren’t on her list of services either. artificial intelligence blog confusion human iphone siri virtual assistantOr not. I’m not.
| || | TIPS FROM T. MARIE
FEBRUARY 24, 2012 Looking for a Virtual Assistant? Think Cupcakes.
fellow virtual professional prompted this blog post when she posed the question, ” My recent experience has been that there are many “virtual assistants” out there who are promoting themselves at ridiculous rates. I’ve written about it before right here on this blog. You ask the price and frown a little.
| || || || |
TIPS FROM T. MARIE Google+, Is it Worth the Effort?
| THURSDAY, JUNE 21, 2012
& Social Media Featured Facebook g+ google online social networking social media web 2.0Google+ vs Facebook? m currently in the process of creating a Learning Module on social media for Virtual Assistant Survival School , so the infographic to the left immediately grabbed my attention yesterday. Without Farmville. That’s 3.85 MORE >>
TIPS FROM T. MARIE Getting Clients-Building Trust
| THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2010
, Twitter , LinkedIn , Facebook and others allow us to open ourselves up to the world and let them see what we’re made of. Tags: Blogging
& Social Media Business Tutoring Marketing Your Biz building building trust client clients Facebook online social networking potential social social media trust twitter I hear you out there. MORE >>
TIPS FROM T. MARIE OMG! Could Technology be Ruining your Professional Reputation?
| FRIDAY, AUGUST 19, 2011
If your e-mails or blogs
, tweets or other materials are unprofessional, chances are the professionals are not going to want to do business with you. There is absolutely no doubt about the fact that technology has changed the way we live, work and play. It’s changing every day in fact! Checking up on friend is as easy as a “What’s up?” MORE >>
TIPS FROM T. MARIE Business Lesson of the Week: Standing out in the Crowd
| THURSDAY, MARCH 31, 2011
I advocate blogging
for business , and that’s why you’re here reading Tips from T.Marie. Disclaimer: I know that I use virtual professionals (virtual assistants, virtual paralegals, etc.) as an example in a lot of my posts, like the one yesterday for example. Just my opinion… “. that would be wrong, wouldn’t it ?). Every single time. MORE >>
TIPS FROM T. MARIE Are You a Twitter Menace?
| MONDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2010
& Social Media Business Tutoring business social media spam tweet twitter virtual assistantI’ve talked about Twitter Do’s and Don’ts before. Today I want to talk about making sure you’re not a Twitter menace. So just what is a Twitter menace? Those people that are using Twitter as a bullhorn rather than a communication device. MORE >>
- How I Almost Committed SEO Suicide TIPS FROM T. MARIE | FRIDAY, APRIL 22, 2011
- Ignoring WordPress Maintenance is Asking for Trouble TIPS FROM T. MARIE | WEDNESDAY, JULY 11, 2012
- 5 Keys to Business Success? TIPS FROM T. MARIE | MONDAY, JULY 5, 2010
- Is WordPress Secure…is it Safe? TIPS FROM T. MARIE | THURSDAY, MARCH 8, 2012
- 3 Lessons I Learned from Hulu Plus TIPS FROM T. MARIE | TUESDAY, JUNE 5, 2012
- Yes, Your Business Needs a Facebook Page TIPS FROM T. MARIE | MONDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2011
- Sticks & Stones; Are Your Own Words Hurting Your Business? TIPS FROM T. MARIE | THURSDAY, JANUARY 12, 2012
- Social Media for Business-Are You Making the Most of it? TIPS FROM T. MARIE | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2010
- Virtual Assistant Survival info has moved! TIPS FROM T. MARIE | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2011
- Who’s Building Your Website? TIPS FROM T. MARIE | FRIDAY, APRIL 27, 2012
- What is Your Business Website Saying? TIPS FROM T. MARIE | TUESDAY, AUGUST 7, 2012
- Why You Shouldn’t Hire Your Virtual Assistant on Guru.com TIPS FROM T. MARIE | MONDAY, JULY 18, 2011
- WordPress Brute Force Attacks: Should You Be Worried? TIPS FROM T. MARIE | MONDAY, APRIL 15, 2013
- Domain Names, Hosting & WordPress…Oh My! (Part 1) TIPS FROM T. MARIE | FRIDAY, MARCH 11, 2011
- Looking Back-A Tips from T.Marie Round-Up TIPS FROM T. MARIE | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2010
- Are You a Business Do It All? TIPS FROM T. MARIE | FRIDAY, JULY 15, 2011
- Give Your Business a Boost with Continuing Education TIPS FROM T. MARIE | TUESDAY, MAY 31, 2011
- Let Me Introduce…My Business. With an Intro Packet TIPS FROM T. MARIE | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2011
- A Business Lesson from Kitchen Nightmares? TIPS FROM T. MARIE | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2010
- WordPress: You Can’t Just Set it and Forget it TIPS FROM T. MARIE | MONDAY, APRIL 15, 2013
- I’ve Put Website On The Menu TIPS FROM T. MARIE | THURSDAY, APRIL 28, 2011
- Domain names, Hosting and WordPress…Oh My! (Part III) TIPS FROM T. MARIE | FRIDAY, MARCH 18, 2011
- Sneaking a Peek at Headway 3.0 TIPS FROM T. MARIE | TUESDAY, AUGUST 9, 2011
Assistant Edge can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.